Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blinds and Blood

We got our blinds put in yesterday and boy do they make a world of difference! They look great.
Also yesterday, Stephen and I had to get physicals for our new life insurance plans. We get to the doctors office and wait for the nurse to get all of our information, height, weight, etc. We knew we had to get blood drawn and since I am never one for pain and I have passed out before giving blood, Stephen said that he would go first. Being so chivalrous, he said he does not get queasy over giving blood. Not two minutes later, the nurses called me back there, to check on him. Stephen was white as Bill (the main vampire on my new favorite show: True Blood) and sweating bullets. He nearly passed out before the nurse had him put his head between his legs to get some blood flowing back to his brain. He perked up a bit later but I was not taking any chances when they took my blood. I told them that I have passed out and get very queasy. They took me back to this fancy recliner and I got to give my blood in comfort and I kept the blood flowing to my head. All is well now and we both got Shipley's donuts out of the ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment