Monday, December 14, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Clint Davis

Jacie and Clint got married this past weekend!  Friday, after my ARE schematic design exam, we drove up to Ruston for the wedding rehearsal and dinner. The rehearsal went great and the dinner was at the historic firehouse in downtown Ruston.

The Riggins catered and they had gumbo, etouffee, and (my personal favorite) peach cobbler.

Pete, David, and Stephen

After dinner a few of us set off to the good ole Dawg House and BJ joined us.  Then of course Rabbs was lined up to end our night.

Rebecca, me, Stephen, David, and Pete

Saturday Stephen had groomsmen duties, so I was off to get some Christmas shopping done. The highlight of my shopping was the Humphrey I had at Counter Culture. Yummy!

I had to be at the church early since I was designated to hand out programs. Jacie looked amazing in her wedding gown, the bridesmaids dresses were beautiful, and the men all looked so handsome in their tuxes.




The reception was held at the National Guard Armory and the decorations turned the room into a winter wonderland or lights. Stephen helped earlier in the week to put up the drapes along the walls and the lights.

Everything was perfect for Jacie and Clint, we are so glad that we were a part of their wedding weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment