Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ricky and Natalie got married!!!

This weekend was busy and tons of fun.  Ricky and Natalie got married.  The rehearsal dinner was at Kiroli Park in West Monroe.  Having a pregnant wife comes in handy when you need a designated driver, haha. 

Ricky, Natalie, me, and Stephen

BJ thought this picture was necessary but it obviously was not about me.

We all miss Adam!

Hello little man in my belly, your Daddy loves you.

We are ready for the wedding.  The wedding was at the First United Methodist church in Monroe.  Stephen looked so handsome in his tux.

Stephen and Ricky, the groom, right before he watched his bride walk down the aisle. 

Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Andrews!

The reception was held at Natalie's parent's house in Columbia.  We had a blast dancing all night.  For a pregnant lady I kept up pretty good, I think.  Congratulations Natalie and Ricky, we wish you many happy years together.

While the guys were recovering from Friday night I went of to look for bedding for Sprout's room.  I went to Rock-A-Bye Baby on the advise of some friends.  They had really cute bedding, in fact, I registered there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment