Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

Stihl’s final baby shower was this weekend. Aunt Sandy and Aunt Deborah hosted a shower at Catering by Yolande’s in Alexandria. Everything was decorated so nice and the food was great. Of course we had my favorite, petit-fours. I think after this shower we have pretty much everything we need, well except for baby Stihl.
Aunt Sandy, me, and Aunt Deborah
Kelsey, Casey, me, Stef, Lindsey, and Jane
Aunt Sandy, Aunt Linda, Nana, me, Memaw, and Aunt Deborah
Memaw, me, and Nana
Dede and Nan with the great wreath Nan made for our door at the hospital.
Lindsey and Jane
Merritt had a blast at the shower, haha.
Amanda, me, Natalie, and Merritt
Jane, Lindsey, me, Stef, and Mindy
Kim, me, and Paula
So many of my girlfriends were able to make it in for the weekend. They all stayed with me Saturday night and helped me wash Stihl’s clothes and get everything in its place. His room really smells like baby now. Can I wash everything in Dreft? Thank you girls so much for helping me out with everything. Stihl will have the best group of “aunts” ever. Having everyone at my house this weekend really meant so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment