Monday, October 26, 2009

Illinois Time of Year

This year Stephen and I decided to make the drive up to Illinois together and bring Scout along.  We left on the 21st and came back on the 25th.  We enjoyed the trip up, watching the temperature drop the further north we drove.  We got 6 hunts in but no deer to bring home.  I really believe that my luck has run out, haha.  Stephen got a coyote!  He is going to be a beautiful mount on our wall.


Scout man and Jock had a blast running all around the camp.  Scout discovered how fun it could be to roll around in fresh, very fresh, cow poop.  In return he got a very cold bath outside.


We saw lots of turkeys and I made some racoon friends.  The baby tried to climb up in the tree with me!


Stephen on his way in from a morning hunt.


We had a lot of fun with Daddy and Jeff, ate some great food, and I endured the cold.


The fall colors were beautiful up there.


This is my view but there really should be a big buck on the other end of my sights:)


No comments:

Post a Comment