Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GROWING BABY, EXCITING PARENTS-TO-BE

This afternoon we took our maternity pictures with Lori Brian.  This photo shoot was all about the belly and our growing baby.  Stephen and I took pictures for almost two hours.  We brought a pair of Stihl's shoes, a bucket I painted with Stihl's name on it, and blocks that spelled his name too, all to have in the pictures.  We will get to look at the proofs next week!

After the pictures we headed to the doctor's office for our check up and 30 week growth sonogram.  He is now weighing in at 3 pounds and 8 ounces with a heart rate of 143 bpm.  He is right on track and looking good.  We go back in three weeks to check in on our little man again.


Stihl is moving around all the time now. They say he should have some sort of sleep pattern but I haven’t figured his out just yet. He flops when I first move in the morning, all during the day I get kicks and punches here and there, at night when I am going to bed I watch my belly move, and even when I wake up in the middle of the night for my usually potty breaks I feel him dancing. His dancing around never keeps me from my beauty sleep and I really enjoy counting kicks. Does he ever sleep? Oh Lord, please let him sleep when he comes into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment