Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whats been going on in the Workman household?

Since Stephen was home for the past two weeks, he did a lot in Stihl's room.  He painted a chest, hung up some shelves, and we got new carpet put down.  The carpet had to be replaced due to a leaky faucet in the hall bathroom, so that was an unexpected task.  We also got Stihl's letters painted, decorated, and displayed!  Now all we need for the room is my glider and ottoman, which should be in this week. 




This past weekend I attended a childbirth class at Cabrini Hospital.  I learned a lot and realize that Stephen has a lot of responsibility during the laboring process.  Yesterday I went and looked at our maternity picture proofs and they were great.  I loved them all, it was really hard to choose my favorites.  Lori Brian did a fabulous job and they turned out even better than I had imagined.  I explained some shots to her that I saw in a magazine and then she put her on twist to them and they turned out just like what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment