Thursday, March 11, 2010

An Absent Mind in a Great Smelling Head

Earlier this morning I noticed that I could smell my hair. Not really my hair but my conditioner. I have been using the same shampoo and conditioner for months and have never noticed this before this morning. I just chalked it up to my sense of smell getting a bit keener with the growing of little Sprout and I shared this new scent with Shelly, she sits ext to me in the office. I thought maybe I just used more conditioner than I normally do. Then this afternoon I noticed on my black shirt, tiny specs of what looked like dandruff. Okay so dandruff is not in my book as a pregnancy symptom but I have never in my life had dandruff. I asked Shelly if dandruff was supposed to itch on your scalp and she said “yea, I think so.” Neither of us know very much about dandruff. Well my head doesn’t itch but she too saw small flecks on my shirt. Hummmm…I was stumped. I thought about it a bit longer as I could still smell the scent of my conditioner. Wait, I didn’t RINSE the conditioner out of my hair! Oh, man, they say the baby takes over your brain, but has our 1” Sprout already taking action? Needless to say, Shelly and I, along with the others in the office, got a good laugh out of my absent mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment