Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Flower Bed Are Growing!

Saturday Mom, Ms. Denise, and I went out to Cotile Trade Days in hopes of finding loropetalums to plant in my flower beds.  Our trip was a huge success.  We found them along with a grapfruit tree and a purple magnolia.  We also got Nan and loropetalum and a red knock-out rose bush.  When we got it all home, they helped me place them where they should go.

Sunday was planting day, after church and Carson's (our neighbor) 1st birthday party.  Stephen and I got to work.  He dug holes and planted everything.  I followed behind him watering and cleaning up.  I even got around to planting my daylilies that I got almost a year ago.

Loropetalum

Daylillies around our Maple tree

Purple Magnolia

Grapefruit tree in the backyard

Stephen's green hands after weeding


No comments:

Post a Comment