Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pat my Belly

Today at our April check up Sprout measured in at 5”, head to rump, and had a heart rate of 154 bpm. We got to see the heart, stomach, and spine.  The feet were crossed at the ankles with tiny toes and the arms were in front with hands balled in fists in a boxer stance. Sprout was stretched out across my belly all laid out and had the hiccups too! The blood clot that we saw last week had disappeared and my placenta has shifted with my growing uterus. It is still low but not of any concern. I asked about my headaches and backaches. All are no need for worry and due to the massive amount of the little hormone called progesterone. Which Dr. Moran said is great for the baby but makes me feel yucky. Luckily he said they all should subside by week 18, just about 3 weeks away.  I have to say that little Sprout is starting to make my belly grow lots.  People are starting to notice...I had two people reach out and touch/pat my belly today!  I had to laugh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment