Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Unexpected Squeeze

Okay, something unexpected happened to me while I was at work. Today I wore one of my new dresses that Mom and I got last week. With this new dress a strapless bra is needed. I haven't worn a strapless bra since I found out I was having little Sprout. The day was going great, all the ladies at work complimented my new dress and I felt really good about it. Then I realized I was having to take really deep breathes and it was taking a lot for me to just breathe. My bra was literally squeezing me! I understand my breast will swell now that I am pregnant. They have already started "growing" but out growing my bra? I had no idea what I was going to do. I am at work and so uncomfortable. So I did the only thing I could do, I unhooked by strapless bra. Ahhhhhh, I could breathe easy. So for the rest of the day I went around with my bra practically hanging on me, but at least I could breathe.

1 comment: